Sunday, August 21, 2011

What have I gotten myself into?

Well, my first post. And a huge thank you to my good friend Elizabeth for the huge push towards pursuing something that I love. Still not sure what I'm doing, but I'll keep at it. If you don't know me, or even if you do haha, check out Natalie's Story on the sidebar. I'm one of three authors for GLiMs and if what I have to offer helps even one mom to make healthier changes, then it's all worth it to me. It will be hard from me not to post something every day three times a day because that's just my personality, but I promise to refrain...or to at least try.

So, I guess that's it for now. I really just wanted to get something out there to see what it looks like. Hope everyone has a wonderful week and I hope you try to make one small change this week towards greener living

.

No comments:

Post a Comment